Harry Klinzmann was one of the early stars of AMA Superbike racing. The Garden Grove, California, racer was there when Superbikes were transitioning from a modest support class at AMA R nationals to being the next big thing. Mirroring the status of the series, Harry went from riding old-school BMW Superbikes during the Seventies to the then-ultra-modern Kawasaki Z1, a Racecrafters-sponsored Superbike. Such was the impact of the Racecrafters machine that enthusiasts today in Europe have built nearly exact replicas of the Kawasaki as a tribute to the formative days of Superbike racing--Klinzmann’s glory days.
The best-selling Gildan softstyle tee is a staple every wardrobe should have. The shirt is made of durable cotton fabric and has a double-stitched neckline and sleeves. This shirt is long-lasting enough to become an everyday favorite!
- Solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
- Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk for extra durability
- Regular fit
- Tubular construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
- Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Different Design options are available. Please contact us for changes in Design.