Graeme Crosby (born 4 July 1955) is a former professional Grand Prix Mortocycle Road Racer from New Zealand. A versatile rider, Crosby was equally capable as either four stroke Superbike racers or two stroke Grand Prix racers. He is the only person to have won the Daytona 200, the Imola 200, the Suzuka 8 Hours endurance race, and the Isle of Man TT.
After his international motorcycle racing career, he returned to New Zealand to become a commercial airline pilot and also competed in touring car racing. Crosby was inducted into the New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame in 1995 and the Motorcycling New Zealand Hall of Fame in 2006.
The best-selling Gildan softstyle tee is a staple every wardrobe should have. The shirt is made of durable cotton fabric and has a double-stitched neckline and sleeves. This shirt is long-lasting enough to become an everyday favorite!
- Solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
- Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk for extra durability
- Regular fit
- Tubular construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
- Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Different Design options are available. Please contact us for changes in Design.