Eddie Lawson will go down in history as one the greatest motorcycle road racers of all time. Lawson won the 500cc World Championship four times during the 1980s. When he retired from GP racing in the early 1990s, he ranked third on the all-time 500cc Grand Prix wins list with 31 victories.
- 1984, '86, '88, '89 500cc World Road Racing Champion.
- 1981, '82 AMA Superbike Champion.
- 1984 AMA Pro Athlete of the Year.
The best-selling Gildan softstyle tee is a staple every wardrobe should have. The shirt is made of durable cotton fabric and has a double-stitched neckline and sleeves. This shirt is long-lasting enough to become an everyday favorite!
- Solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
- Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk for extra durability
- Regular fit
- Tubular construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
- Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Different Design options are available. Please contact us for changes in Design.