Wayne Rainey, three-time 500cc GP World Champion and twice American Motorcycle Association Superbike Champion, is to be honored at the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Saturday, Oct. 17, in Orlando.
“Few American motorcyclists have achieved the same level of success as Wayne Rainey, and fewer still command the respect and admiration that he so rightly deserves,” said Ken Ford, a member of the Hall of Fame executive committee and treasurer of the AMA board of directors. “We are honored to recognize Mr. Rainey at the 2015 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony as our 2015 AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Legend and shine the spotlight on a career that continues to inspire American racers of all ages.”
Wayne Rainey was the top 500cc Grand Prix rider of the early 1990s, winning three consecutive World Championships riding for Yamaha in 1990, 1991 and 1992. In addition to his accomplishments on the world level, Rainey was also a star of AMA Superbike racing during the 1980s, winning that title in 1983 with Kawasaki and again for Honda in 1987.
The best-selling Gildan softstyle tee is a staple every wardrobe should have. The shirt is made of durable cotton fabric and has a double-stitched neckline and sleeves. This shirt is long-lasting enough to become an everyday favorite!
- Solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
- Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk for extra durability
- Regular fit
- Tubular construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
- Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Different Design options are available. Please contact us for changes in Design.