Wester Steven Cooley, (b. June 28, 1956 in Los Angeles, California), better known as Wes, was a motorcycle road racer in the AMA Superbike class. He won the 1979 and 1980 AMA Superbike Championships on a Yoshimura Suzuki GS1000s.
- 1979 and 1980 AMA Superbike Champion.
- Eight AMA Superbike race wins.
- Member of two winning Suzuka Eight-Hour endurance race teams.
The best-selling Gildan softstyle tee is a staple every wardrobe should have. The shirt is made of durable cotton fabric and has a double-stitched neckline and sleeves. This shirt is long-lasting enough to become an everyday favorite!
- Solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
- Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk for extra durability
- Regular fit
- Tubular construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
- Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Different Design options are available. Please contact us for changes in Design.